Monday, May 4, 2009

April in Boston, and then July!











Waiting for a new baby, my son and his family called on me for help! My daughter-in-law was put on bed rest, and when there's a three year old to care for that's a challenge. So I took an unexpected trip to the East coast, got to spend time with my family, a special birthday with my younger daughter and see gorgeous flowers. Oh yes, there was a lot of seafood and shopping, too. What fun!


When I saw this month's LOVE album from Accent Scrapbooking my thoughts immediately went to a theme of "Brotherly Love" and so I prepped this little book for pix of my two grandsons. Here's the first photo of the big bro and little bro, and the book-in-progress. Each page of this chipboard book has an acrylic top piece in the shape of the letter - look closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment